DOCUMENT TITLE: Sherman and Stephen Lenske are handling L. Ron Hubbard's "business interests"
SUBJECT: Sherman and Stephen Lenske are handling L. Ron Hubbard's "business interests" working either for or with Norton S. Karno
PARTIES: Norton S. Karno, attorney; Sherman Lenske, attorney, Stephen Lenske, attorney, purportedly L. Ron Hubbard
BACKGROUND AND NOTES
This marks the entrance of two men who claim to be handling L. Ron Hubbard's "business interests," and will soon be parties to:
1. The destruction of HASI, Inc., the parent corporation that owns both the Church of Scientology of California and all of Hubbard's intellectual property;
2. Within two months of that, the beginning of the destruction of the Guardian Office, with raids by the FBI;
3. Stripping L. Ron Hubbard's copyrights and most important trademarks out of CSC and into the estate property of "L. Ron Hubbard;"
4. The creation of a Will of "L. Ron Hubbard" that puts their employer and IRS-operative co-conspirator, Norton S. Karno, as both Executor and Trustee over the estate property, and therefore over all the intellectual property;
5. The hiring of former Legislation Counsel, Joint Committee on Taxation, and former Assistant Commissioner of IRS Meade Emory, to be the chief architect of all later estate and probate documents of "L. Ron Hubbard," including the vitally important "Author's Family Trust-A" and "Author's Family Trust-B."
6. The hiring of Meade Emory to completely restructure all of Scientology so that IRS can take control over it in a secret "Closing Agreement" that will transfer all the intellectual property out of Author's Family Trust-B and into an Emory-created corporation, Church of Spiritual Technology, where the Lenskes and Emory will have appointed the Lenskes themselves as all-powerful "Special Directors" for life.
That will be just some of their "work product." It's nice work if you can get it.
Here is an excerpt from a later Declaration by Sherman Lenske that says when he and his brother started destroying L. Ron Hubbard, his family, and his organizations:
DECLARATION OF SHERMAN D. LENSKE
I, SHERMAN D. LENSKE, do hereby declare as follows:
1. I am an attorney at law, duly licensed and authorized to practice before all of the Courts of the State of California. ln addition, I am admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court and the United States Supreme Court. I am a principal in the law firm of Lenske, Lenske & Heller, A Law Corporation.
2. I received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at Los Angeles and an LLB degree from the School of Law, University of California at Los Angeles.
3. Lenske, Lenske & Heller was retained in the early part of 1981, to represent the business interests of L. Ron Hubbard. I and one other principal of the firm, namely Stephen A. Lenske, have represented various business interests of Mr. Hubbard since 1977.